TR1 - Trailer TR1 - Trailer

too short...

I know it's not your doing but I think i think it's overrated, i think it deserved a 3 because it was too short and not enough effort put into it. I understand it was your project etc so fair enough. great graphics, sound was a bit out on voices and actions.

Good work.

Xionic Revolution Xionic Revolution

good...

That was good, but it seemed you rushed the graphics slightly, and would have been better with voices rather than having to read the text! it was good, i think you had the talent to do better though.

Bleed: Vampire Awakening Bleed: Vampire Awakening

hmmm...

It was good, but i felt the buildings just after the black and white bit were low quality, also more movement in the characters would be nice, as it seems your cheating and drawing one picture then moving it around the screen, like the hand with blood on it would have been good if the fingers moved a bit, also where the vamp cuts the 2 people into 2 there top half seemed to just float away and they seemed happy... bit more expression maybe!

With that I think this would make an amazing movie and i can't wait to see the finished peice!

Mini Racers Mini Racers

Good

I liked it, if you where to make more levels and make the other car harder to beat, then it could be very good, but it's good as it is.

Hungry Hungry Hippos Hungry Hungry Hippos

;O

Very good game, to improve I think diffrent style levels should be made, at the moment there is only one. and maybe make hippos have diffrent ways of getting balls, maybe a forward swoop and a tounge to get the ball.

Shoot Laden Shoot Laden

right...

first time i clicked it i saw a circle with numbers on it walking around a green area, whats that all about, second time round i managed to kill him with the barrel though.

The Vital Scourge The Vital Scourge

good

really well done not too keen on that snare drum though bit to tappy for my likely but great song nonetheless.

MindOverMatt responds:

I see what you mean. But thank you for the excellent review and compliments. Metal

45th_street 45th_street

good!

Nice tune, with a bit more could make a good full length song.

The Shadow Of Mind The Shadow Of Mind

nice bassline

Great work, really like the use of the relaxing bassline and sounds along with the kicks goes very well!! would like to hear some more stuff like this!

Masakazu responds:

then listen to my other single "Choose your house" :) Thank you !